Sales Development Experience
Forbes Magazine stated that nearly two-thirds (64.8%) of reps’ time, on average, is spent in non revenue-generating activities. This means that leaves only 35.2% for functions related to selling. We know there are a lot of sales organizations who have figured this out and have a solution. We want to help those organizations, no matter how small or large, gain insight as to how and why this is happening and then develop a solution that best fits you.
- Do you need some help getting some consistency with your team’s sales habits?
- Would you like to better understand the strengths of the individuals on your team?
- Are you looking for new ways to develop and coach your sales team virtually?
Influence Collaboration – Sales Professionals:
Sales professionals and leaders require a structured sales process to gain and retain customers and generate consistent revenue. Understanding where customers are in the sales process helps sales professionals evaluate their approach and identify next steps to obtain the commitment to move forward. Sales professionals will be introduced to introspective concepts and armed with the tools to identify areas of improvement in every step of the sales process and ultimately to succeed in sales.
- Individuals in sales roles who want to increase their effectiveness
- Executives and senior-level managers
- Mid-level, new managers or supervisors
- Dynamic salespeople who want to be masterful in applying the principles of effective influence and collaboration
- Develop Collaborative Intention – Learn how to develop and maintain a non-defensive presence that aids in seeking mutual gains in your relationships with your clients.
- Discover The Need – Learn strategies on discovering the needs of your customers to ensure that you are effectively communicating to their needs.
- Generate Options – Defy the status quo and differentiate solutions that not only create value, but elevate the value of your products and services.
An interactive learning experience that equips salespeople to recognize the cues and clues that customers are struggling with internal questions and how to execute on the concepts of Buyer Decision Science. Salespeople will be more prepared to align themselves with their customers and their needs, partnering with them in the decision-making process, and crafting a buying experience that delights their customers and helps them to say “yes” more often.
- Individuals who are ready to go from salesperson to trusted advisor.
- Salespeople who struggle with connecting with the needs of their customers.
- Successfully synchronize the selling process with the decision-maker’s buying process to create satisfied customers and generate more sales.
- Effectively connect with customers through understanding the difference between cooperation and perceived cooperation.
- Develop strategies to enhance the buying experience for your customers.
Sales Productivity Intelligence:
According to Forbes magazine, research shows that sales professionals spend less than 36% of their time selling. If that’s the case, what’s happening to their time? In this session, sales professionals will be able to learn how to better prioritize their priorities, streamline administrative tasks, and learn techniques that help them focus more on selling and strategy. A coaching component for managers is recommended to go along with this program in order to reinforce concepts for better results.
Virtual Selling Habits:
Many companies have changed the way they do business based on their environment and how their customers have changed. In a changing world, it is necessary to respond appropriately to changes and teach people how to interact, communicate, and share knowledge in a virtual setting. This session gives individuals an opportunity to gain an understanding of habits that may be holding them back from embracing selling virtually and allows them to learn and create new habits that connect with their changing environment.
- Individuals who want to embrace and master- all aspects of virtual selling.
- Individuals who need a practical understanding of the value, success, and opportunities virtual selling habits offer.
- Gain tools to enhance competency in engaging effectively with proper etiquette in all modalities.
- Learn how to overcome distractions, promote customer interaction and make your conversations memorable and engaging virtually.
- Develop unique strategies that aid in the successful utilization of the virtual selling process.
Collaborative Customer Service:
Every day, with every customer interaction, you have an opportunity to either build loyalty or lose a customer. While most companies recognize the importance of customer service to their success, it’s still so remarkable when we receive truly great service. In this program, your employees, managers/leaders will be exposed to customer service models and behaviors that they can exemplify in order to establish a superior experience for their customers.
- Executives and senior-level managers
- Mid-level or new managers or supervisors
- Customer service employees and their managers
- All employees who have internal customers
- Define your personal service vision
- Identify your internal and external customers’ needs and wants
- Learn and practice skills for serving customers more effectively
Develop strategies to empower yourself and create an action plan