Workplace Communication Development Experience
We cannot get through the day without communicating with our teams; but are we using connecting or disconnecting behaviors within that communication. The most common causes of conflict include a breakdown in communication or sometimes just a lack of communication between individuals and groups. What we say isn’t always what the other person hears. Our message goes through a complicated system of filters and outside influences before it reaches the recipient. We must learn good communication patterns and behaviors to excel within the organization.
- Do you need help with figuring out new solutions to communication challenges within the workplace?
- Would it be helpful to have a new way to view conflict for more effective teamwork?
- Do you need help with an individual employee in getting them to the next level?
Individual Assertiveness Coaching:
Many individuals struggle with saying no, asking for what they want, or expressing their needs in a way that will show confidence and be respectful. Individual Assertiveness Coaching will help employees, managers, and leaders gain insight on why they may communicate the way they do and how to change those behaviors for more consistent results.
Individual Sales & Leadership Coaching:
Individual coaching is a great way to dig a bit deeper into the challenges of an individual. These coaching sessions will be catered to the individuals’ needs and will use a combination of the GROW Model and SLII Leadership.
Audacity To Communicate©:
Designed to assist leaders in identifying opportunities hindering effective communication. Learn the elements of passive, aggressive, and assertive communication styles while engaging in assertive practices to gain more confidence in the way they respectfully communicate. Leaders learn how to develop a communication strategy to be able to communicate with individuals and groups.
Anyone struggling with assertiveness or having difficult conversations: individual contributors, teams, managers, and executive leaders.
- Identification of common communication problems
- Develop skills to ask questions
- Learn what their non-verbal messages are saying
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively
Emotional Intelligence Workshop:
In this workshop, you will learn about the 15 elements of Emotional Intelligence as well as how to have the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. The EQ-i assessment is recommended to go along with this program.
Anyone wanting to learn more about how to self-regulate their emotions and maintain composure in stressful situations: individual contributors, teams, managers, and executive leaders.
- Techniques for using emotional intelligence in the workplace
- How to understand different emotions and manage them
- How to create a personal vision statement
- How to validate emotions in others
We often think that conflict is bad and therefore, we may try to avoid it or prolong the inevitable. In this session, managers and leaders learn how to “reimagine” conflict in a way that is seen as of value and beneficial rather than a scary thing that we should stay away from. Reimaging conflict will help us to have stronger collaborative experiences at work and give us the ability to gain results faster.
Anyone looking for new techniques on how to resolve and manage conflict: individual contributors, teams, managers, and executive leaders.
- Apply techniques that will successfully resolve conflicts of all type
- Demonstrate new behaviors to enhance performance and productivity
- Determine how conflict can escalate
- Recall the types and stages of the conflict
- Demonstrate intervention strategies
- Apply common resolution tactics